Marbled Journal with Leather Binding
This luxurious handmade journal is perfect for writing and sketching. It combines many of the traditional bookbinding methods that have been used for centuries. Preserve your imaginings and memories in a book as unique as you are.
- 5 1/4″ x 6 3/4″ x 3/4″
- Case binding, sewn on cords
- Approximately 190 pages
- Made in NC
This book was hand-sewn by Lauren Faulkenberry, and includes:
- Hand-sewn endbands
- Covers made from archival binder’s board and hand-marbled paper
- Quarter-leather style binding with top-quality brown goat leather
- Rounded and backed spine to create a delicate shape
- Pages of archival Mohawk Superfine paper
Mohawk papers are a matte, eggshell-finish text weight that are perfect for writing and drawing. All materials in this book are archival and of the highest quality, which means this book is durable enough to travel with you and last your lifetime.